Archive for March, 2015
Conference Call with Dr. Randine Lewis
Understanding the Retreat Experience – “The Te of Body Wisdom”
Sunday, March 15th @ 6pm EST
THE TE [?] OF BODY WISDOM
? is translated as “virtue.” This virtue, however, is not referring to how your external behavior conforms to an ethical ideal; it is more intimate than that. Like the healing virtue of a plant, Te implies the inherent excellence of a thing; or specifically, what it is that makes you you. The Te character combines a footstep, ones heart, and the radical for uprightness. When your movements reflect the integrity of your inner heart, you are following your true destiny, and your life will move with effortless cooperation with all you come in contact. If we try to conform to an externally held ideal, we are not being virtuous; our energies become stagnant, and we become paralyzed by self concern: “Am I doing it right?” When you discover your inner rightness, you can’t do it wrong. Learn the graceful art of tapping into this magical wellspring of power.
– Enhance vitality
– Balance hormones
– Live from a sense of inner peace and tranquility
– Discover your own healing power
– Open up to how the Life Force uniquely moves you
Whether you are in your reproductive years or edging toward menopause, our body wisdom retreat can give you the healing edge you’ve been seeking. When you come to recognize that you have had the healing power within all along, your energy levels and moods will soar. You need not be at the mercy of anyone else for your fertility, health or wellbeing.
Based upon Chinese medicine, Qi gong meditative exercises, meridian movement therapy, and Dr. Randine Lewis’s groundbreaking fertility work, we will spend two days immersing you in the recognition of your own inner healing power. Whether you are seeking to conceive, heal inner wounds or recognize your true destiny, the retreat process will address your highest intention.
Join us this Sunday, 6 p.m. EST where Dr. Lewis will provide a snippet of the retreat experience: The Te of Body Wisdom.
Conference Call Instructions:
Call in number: (605) 475-4000
Participant code: 794774#
1. Please DON’T announce your name when you dial in – there will be many callers on the line and theconference call may have already begun.
2. Immediately press *6 to MUTE your phone line (or use the Mute button on your phone) – this will prevent any unnecessary background noise and static on the line. You can press *5 to unmute your line once the call is opened up for discussion.
3. There are only 100 callers allowed on the call – make sure to call-in early to reserve your space.
4. Please keep topics and questions during the discussion related to the specific call.